Tuesday 12 November 2013

The day we met !!



Last night I was thinking about the contest, the platinum day of Love. 

 Yeah the best moment to think about her,  my love.
That was a year back. A rainy evening.. I was chatting with my friend, obviously, about my marriage. Family pushing me to getting married those days. I was not ready to be though.

He, my friend, told me about her. I was not exactly listening him, as I was not interested to be.
He said me to meet her. He promised me she is good enough for me.

I was still in not interested mood..!

The next day he called me up and like she is ready to meet me.
I became kinda nervous.  I was afraid that if I liked her..!! OMG..!
Roadside Razi 
I got ready to go.. but still  in  that same old " no interest" mode..!!

***SHORT BREAK****

lol.. a break for my mind.. I want my mind blank.. no past relationship should not be disturb be for this moment.. but that never happened..!!
my past loves haunted me.. I was enjoyed them few days back but not now..

wait let me clean them from my mind. 
well yeah , I almost won in that..

************

Suddenly I saw a girl..!!


A shining angel.. I closed my eyes..
I walked to her.. looked at her eyes..
They were shining like  stars..
Her smile made me ice..


Roadside Razi

I take her to the land of love, where we both are alone..
where we both are living to love..

Where clouds are dancing for us..
Where drizzles make us amorous..
 
I met my dream there..
That was her..

Yeah , man.. I fall in love with her..!!
 


My friend's call woke me up from the dream.. 
I  murmered..
"I Love her.. Love her loads..!!"
I never wanted to stop that..
I continued .

He said like then go and said directly.. 
That moment only I realized that I was in a dream..

I moved at her.. and asked her slowly..

"Will you marry me..?"

 ********

Roadside Razi


And that was the day.. My Platinum day of Love..!!




Published for the "Platinum Day  of  Love" contest by Indiblogger

NB: The picture above is drawn by me and all rights reserved.





11 comments:

  1. Lovely! :)
    All the best for the contest! :) :)
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=294364

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aditi..
    Sure I am gonna visit there..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketches, specially the beach one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! It was a dream! But, great real pics! :)
    Nice poem-story too! All the best, Razi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely composition. All the best for the contest !!
    My Entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one. Short and sweet. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very touching words... a great story :)

    I wrote this, do tell me what you thought....
    http://crispingcanary.blogspot.in/2013/11/real-love-can-only-begin.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete